As an international art magazine Contemporary And (C&) is a dynamic space for the reflection on and linking together of ideas, discourse and information on contemporary art practice from diverse African perspectives.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the intersection between contemporary art, art criticism and digital media, and to be part of a rapidly growing cultural platform.
what awaits you:
- enhance your writing and editing skills by assisting with the development, management, and publishing of digital content on our website and social media.
- learn how to use our Content Management System (WordPress)
- conceptualization, realization and analysis of communication strategies in the field of media partnerships
- assisting with day-to-day administration tasks
- research for C& Databases and Event Calendar
what is expected of you:
- Current enrolment as a university student; major field of study in media and communication, marketing and public relations, cultural management, art history, curatorial studies
or the like very welcome
- Interest in the website’s content.
- Motivation, team spirit and flexibility as well as an independent and results-oriented approach to work, highly developed communication skills as well as a good use of language.
- Experience in dealing with divers Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Vimeo …
- Knowledge of Worpress and Photoshop are an advantage
- Creativity and proficient use of the English language, both orally and in writing, are required; knowledge of French is an advantage
Start: As soon as possible but applications at a later stage are welcome
Duration: minimum 3 months, 15 – 20 hours a week (with at least one day per week spent in the Berlin office)
Expense allowance: 100 €/month
Contact: Please send your application (short cover letter + résumé /CV) with the subject heading “Internship” to: Olivia Buschey –> email@example.com