SCHIRN KUNSTHALLE FRANKFURT is offering a traineeship in the field of exhibition organisation, beginning 16 August 2021.
SCHIRN is one of the most renowned exhibition venues in Europe. Its focus is on art- and culture-historical themes, discourse and trends from a contemporary perspective. SCHIRN’s programme is multifaceted, international and progressive; it attempts to open up new points of view and stimulate discussion. Its exhibitions are devoted in equal measure to contemporary stances in art and art of the modern era.
- Assistance in the preparations as well as in the assembly and disassembly of exhibitions
- Contact with lenders, insurance companies, shippers and the individual departments of the Schirn Kunsthalle
- Working with the database of the exhibition organisation (FAUST)
- Acquisition and management of image material and image rights
- Experience in the area of exhibitions in galleries, museums or art shipping
- Degree, preferably in art history or museology, or comparable training
- German and English language skills in accordance with the European reference framework (Level B2 to C1)
- French language skills in accordance with the European reference framework (Level B1)
- Very good knowledge of Office applications
- Experience with databases
- Team skills; organisational expertise; expedient, detail-oriented working style
- Varied duties in one of Europe’s leading exhibition venues
- Creative work environment with an open communication structure
- Additional benefits such as Jobticket and occupational pension insurance
- Opportunities for further training and networking
The traineeship begins on 16 August 2021 and is limited to two years.
We appreciate diversity and welcome all applications irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ideology, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Please send your informative application documents by 31 May 2021 by email to: Bewerbungen@schirn.de