A rare and hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly organised arts administrator to join and play a key part in the growth of this creative dynamic foundation.
Reports to: Managing Director; The Board of Trustees, Yinka Shonibare Foundation.
Strategic Relationships: Guest Artists Space (GAS) Foundation Directors; Shonibare Studio Staff
- Full administrative support to the Managing Director and Trustees. Pivotal in supporting them in the management, co-ordination and delivery of strategic projects and events.
- Work with MD to develop and deliver visual and written communication for fundraising, new and ongoing projects, and other activities.
- Act as the “brand guardian” for the Yinka Shonibare (YSF) Foundation, Guest Artists Space Foundation (GAS) and Guest Projects Digital (GPD) generating a consistent approach to design and brand messaging across all key communications platforms.
- Full Marketing and Comms Mix
- Work closely with MD across digital/ press/ social media / CRM /Website
- Project and Events Co-ordination
- Logistics for events; budgets and accounts
- Curatorial Panel meetings – full organisation. Liaise with stakeholders, partners, artists collaborators.
- Assist MD with funding applications and donor management.
- Research surrounding fundraising.
- A strong Project Manager with good track record of collaboratively managing and administering complex programme delivery. Will have devised and delivered on varied projects in the arts. A good proactive and reliable support for MD you will have:
- Eye for detail, can be self-sufficient.
- High level of organisation and logistical management skills; track record of delivering high quality work.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills- ability to engage with a range of individuals.
- Demonstrable design, digital marketing and social media skills applied in an arts context.
- Demonstrable experience of website content management
- Some experience of fundraising or working with a charity.
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary international and African visual and interdisciplinary creative practice
Yinka Shonibare Foundation is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes values and diversity, fully represents different cultures backgrounds and viewpoints.
Contact Rose Arts 02033555601 CV& cover letter email@example.com
Find here all additional information.