Cairotronica 2020 – Cairo Electronic and New Media Arts Festival
Cairotronica, Cairo, Egypt Deadline: 01 March 2020
Cairotronica – Cairo Electronic and New Media Arts Festival opens the call for submissions for its third edition “Data Fiction”, which takes place on 11 – 18 June 2020. The call is open for artists, individuals, collectives and groups to submit their work and projects.
The festival will present artworks selected from an open call, as well as invited artists. The festival program will feature a series of exhibitions, talks, screenings, performances and workshops.
– Deadline for the submission: 1 March 2020.
– Submissions can be filled in English or Arabic.
– All applicants will be notified of the status of their applications via email by 15 March 2020.
Conditions and guidelines:
– The call is open for artists, individuals, collectives and groups.
– The festival does not offer a fee for successfully selected work/s.
– For individuals and groups submitting more than one work, please note that you need to submit a separate application form for each submission. The number of submissions is limited to two works or projects.
– If your project/artwork is selected, your submitted images and text material will be used within all promotional materials and publication, with all copyrights reserved. We ask you to carefully prepare your participation data.
– All submissions will be reviewed by an appointed selection committee.
– For video work in languages other than English and Arabic, please provide English or Arabic subtitles.
– Accepted applicants are expected to confirm their participation and send any further requested material within a week from acceptance.
– Submissions with incomplete or missing information won’t be considered by the selection committee.